Social Media Management
When hiring someone to formulate your online presence and to help manage your social media ideally you want to hire someone who has extensive knowledge in the online world combined with understanding business challenges.
Our Social Media Management service is the perfect solution to help you free up some valuable time. We’ll do all the initial legwork for you so you can hit the ground running.
Social Media Management and Implementation
Once you have your plan in place, you can either opt to do it yourself or you can let us help you get started.
- We work ‘hand-in-hand’ in order to effectively implement your Action plan.
- We set up and integrate all your social media needs and requirements.
- We provide the ‘tools’ required and train you and your staff in the management of the entire process.
- We assist you in generating new ideas in order that you may attract ‘fans’, ‘followers’ and ultimately; customers.
Dependent on your requirements Social Media Implementation includes:
1. Website set up, or revamp or integration
We will install and customise WordPress for you so that you are ready to use. This is what we will do:
- Install WordPress on your chosen domain
- Design and customise a WordPress template to incorporate your brand
- Install and set up essential plugins and widgets
- Social media integration to sites like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts
- Add 7 top level navigation pages. (Home, about, services, testimonials, contact….)
- Basic header design optional
- Help you with choosing your key phrases to help you rank better in search engines
- Bonus, video tutorials on How to use WordPress
- 2 one to one personalised training sessions on how to use WordPress
- Skype support for 2 months
This does not include web hosting, domain registration and content, or complex header artwork design. We do provide web hosting and domain registrations at an additional charge.
2. Business profiling to get you noticed
A powerful online profile attracts business and sets you apart from your competitors. As part of your social media management package, we’ll:
- Determine what your key USPs are
- Advise you how to write your bio or online profile
- Set up tools to help you share information with your network
- Explore how to increase your online visibility
3. Business blogging
A business blog creates a viral buzz about your business, creating an important communication channel between you and your customers.
To make it easy for you, one of our social media specialists will:
- Set up a new blog or revamp your existing one
- Install essential widgets and plugins (Dependent on free or paid site)
- Work with your team to populate your blog with content
- Set up blog submission and article submission processes
Everyone is talking about Twitter. To get your conversation flowing, we’ll:
- Set up a branded Twitter account
- Install easy to use applications
- Suggest and write content for your Twitter campaign
- Populate Twitter with content
- Build up your followers
5. Social Networking
Networking has now gone global! Learn how to create new business opportunities and engage with people across several networks.
To get you started, we’ll:
- Recommend 2 to 3 niched community sites to focus on apart from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Set up your company profiles
- Monitor conversations
- Add content to sites
6. Social media training
Social media is not something you should do alone and we recommend that you utilise your staff to get involved and become your brand advocates.
We provide training to your staff to show them the ropes on how to use various social media tools effectively.